Features of the training
All training courses are:
- delivered at your own location (either in person or via the Web) saving you travel time and cost
- customised to your specific needs and objectives
- based on hands-on tasks and practice
- supported by printed documentation
- backed by a two-month period of technical support
- presented by leading expert Matthew Ellison
Impact of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Our thoughts are with our peers within the global technical communication community whose lives have been affected by the current pandemic.
We continue to provide training and consulting on Flare, Help+Manual, and a range of user assistance technologies via the Web. As a result of current Europe-wide travel restrictions and official guidance on social distancing, we are unable to offer face-to-face training or consulting until further notice.
During these difficult times and while UK and other European government restrictions remain in place, we are offering the following:
- A free question and answer service by email, available to all, on any of these topics:
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- All MadCap Software products (including Flare, Central, and Lingo)
- EC Software's Help+Manual
(this service is normally only available to past students of UA Europe training courses)
- Reduced hourly rates for Web-based consulting and training
Please contact us for further information on these services.
Introducing your trainer
Matthew Ellison has over 30 years of experience as a user assistance and eLearning professional in the software industry, and is a qualified teacher (PGCE) and Certified Technical Trainer. He is also a Certified Instructor for MadCap Flare and EC Software's Help & Manual.
Over the past 25 years, Matthew has trained more than 1500 authors how to develop online Help and eLearning. He has also been a popular speaker at conferences on eLearning and user assistance throughout the world since 1997, and has covered a diverse range of topics from context-sensitive Help design to electronic performance support systems.
Current training courses